Assam State Textbook Production & Publication Recruitment 2018- ASTPPCL Assam invites online application for Managers, Internal Auditors, Accountants and more below mentioned posts.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31 August 2018
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||No. of Posts||Experience||Age|
|Manager (Finance & Accounts)||M.Com preferably with C.A. Intermediate||1||Minimum 5 years experience at the level of Deputy Manager (F&A) in other PSUs/Govt. Dept. with knowledge of Tally accounting and Income Tax matters and conversant with all State Govt./State PSU rules, expertise in Company matters, Corporate law and statutory provisions.||Minimum 49 yrs. Maximum 55 yrs. as on 01-04-2018|
|Internal Auditor||M.Com with Advance Accountancy and Auditing in B. Com course||1||Minimum 5 years experience in the field of accounts and audit in Govt./PSU/ reputed private accounting firm. Proficiency in Tally and working in computerised accounting environment is must and conversant with all State Govt./State PSU rules, expertise in Company matters, Corporate law and statutory provisions.||Minimum 35 yrs. Maximum 45 yrs. as on 01-04-2018|
|Accountant||Commerce Graduate. Preferably Major in Accountancy.||1||Minimum 5 years experience in the field of accountancy in Govt. Dept./PSUs/reputed private accounting firms. Proficiency in working in computerized accounting environment is must.||Minimum 35 yrs. Maximum 45 yrs. as on 01-04-2018|
|Manager Production||Degree in printing technology from Govt. recognized University/ institution||1||Minimum 10 years experience in the field of printing in Govt./PSU/reputed private sector. Knowledge of Tally and working in computerized environment will be preferred||Minimum 45 yrs. Maximum 50 yrs. as on 01-04-2018|
|Assistant Manager Production||Degree/Diploma in printing technology from Govt. recognized University/ institution.||2||Minimum 3 years experience in the field of printing in Govt./PSU/reputed private sector. Knowledge of Tally and working in computerized environment will be preferred.||Minimum 35 yrs. Maximum 45 yrs. as on 01-04-2018|
|Manager Commercial||M.Com. Diploma in logistic management is preferable.||1||Minimum 5 years experience in the field of storage and marketing in Govt./ PSU/ reputed private sector organization as Deputy Manager. Knowledge of working in Computerized environment will be preferred||Minimum 45 yrs. Maximum 50 yrs. as on 01-04-2018|
|Deputy Academic Officer||M.A. in one of the subjects like History, Geography, Pol. Sc. etc. or M.Sc. in any of the subject like Physics, Chemistry, Math etc. Diploma in Computer Application.||2||Minimum 5 years experience in the field of preparation of manuscript/ news items etc. Working experiences in reputed printing house/news papers will be preferred||Minimum 35 yrs. Maximum 45 yrs. as on 01-04-2018|
How to Apply
- For General Category- Rs. 500
- For reserved category- Rs. 250
Steps to Apply Online
- Interested candidate may submit their application online along with C.V., photograph, and two references to the website http://www.astppconline.in with effect from 10:00 A.M. 14/08/2018 to 4:00 P.M. 31/08/2018.
- Candidates need to visit above mentioned website and read terms & conditions before applying
- For new registration, please click New Registration
- For already registered candidate, please click Already Registered
- One valid e-mail address should be clearly provided for any correspondence
- Incomplete application will be rejected summarily. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed for receipt of application
- Age relaxation may be given as per State Govt. Rules
- Candidate presently employed in Govt. Department/PSU/Autonomous Organization etc. will have to submit NOC from the present employer at the time of interview, if short listed for interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.