This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. NRC pilot project 2010 was launched in:
2. Who was recently appointed as a MEA secretary?
3. Which one is correct about the 10th BRICS Summit?
The summit was held from 25-27 July. More details about the Johannesburg Declaration is available at www.mea.gov.in
4. Bhabendra Nath Saikia was not the founding editor of which of the following Assamese magazine?
5. Which one is correct about the Pallava dynasty?
6. Which one is a primay reason for reducing NCERT syllabus by half?
7. What is the primary objective of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
8. Who is the author of the book "Assamese Language & Literature & Sahityarathi Lakshminath Bezbaroa"?
9. Who was the last ruler of the undivided Koch Kingdom?
10. What is the current repo rate as fixed by RBI?
Repo rate is the rate at which the central bank of a country (RBI in case of India) lends money to commercial banks in the event of any shortfall of funds.