This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. The Representation of the People (Amendment) Bill, 2017 will allow:
2. Which one is correct about the commission constituted to examine the issue of OBC sub-categorization?
3. What is the revised parental income ceiling for the Post Metric Scholarship-Other Backward Class (PMS-OBC?
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has also approved the continuation of this scheme up to 2020
4. Continuation of the Pradhan Mantri Garm Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) beyond 12th five year plan period (2012-2017) has been approved by:
5. Kisan Call Centres (KCC) scheme was lunched in:
The scheme was launched on 21 January 2004. Kisan Knowledge Management System and experts in the field of agriculture is available in 22 local languages under this scheme
6. National Handloom Day is celebrated on:
7. Protected Area Network in Assam occupies:
Protected area Network in Assam occupies 3925 sq-km and it consists of 5 National Parks, 17 Wildlife sanctuaries, 4 Tiger Reserves, 5 Elephant Reserves, 2 Biosphere Reserves, 2 World Natural Heritage Sites and three proposed wildlife sanctuaries
8. Which is the longest continental mountain range in the world?
The Andes is a continual range of highlands along the western coast of South America.