This set of Daily Quiz 11 September 2018 contains 8 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following country has refused to participate in the BIMSTEC joint military exercise 2018?
BIMSTEC- Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation, The first BIMSTEC field training exercise will be conducted at Foreign Training Node at Aundh in Pune, Maharashtra from September 10 and 16, 2018.
2. Which of the following airport of Asia is set to use face recognition as boarding pass for the first time?
3. Who has won the 2018 US open title of tennis in men's single category?
4. Who is the head of the committee to select new Chief Economic Advisor (CEA)?
5. International Literacy Day is celebrated on:
6. What is the theme of the 2018 International Literacy Day (ILD)?
7. Who has become the first Japanese player to win the women’s singles title of 2018 US Open?
8. First-ever sports ambassador of Assam is:
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In: