This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 13 April 2019 Contains 6 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Who is the first female Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia?
Manipur Governor Najma Heptulla is the chancellor of the varsity. The Ministry of Human Resources and Development has issued a statement about appointing Professor Najma Akhtar as vice–chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) by the President of India.
2. IIT Madras has tied up with which company to set up India’s first Cold Spray SMART Lab?
SMART- Surface Modification and Additive Research Technologies.
3. Which of the following cities has become the world’s first city to implement 24x7 pollution charge zone?
London has become the world’s first city to implement a special Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) that would charge an entry fee for older vehicles if they do not meet the emission standards.
4. Who has been selected for the 2018 Saraswati Samman?
The Saraswati Samman is an annual award for outstanding prose or poetry literary works in any 22 Indian language listed in Schedule VIII of the Constitution of India. Harivansh Rai Bachchan was the first to get this award.
5. India has cleared procurement of 464 T20 Tanks worth Rs. 13500 crore from which country?
Under the new deal, the T-90 tanks would be provided to the Armoured Corps of the force which will use them for deployment along the border with Pakistan. The contract will also include a Make-in-India element for integration at the Heavy Vehicles Factory in Avadi near Chennai.
6. PM Modi has been awarded "Order of St Andrew the Apostle" by which country?
Russia on Friday, 12 April 2019 awarded its highest state honour 'Order of St Andrew the Apostle' to PM Narendra Modi for promoting the bilateral special and privileged strategic partnership.
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 12 April 2019
Daily Quiz 11 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 April 2019
Daily Quiz 06 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 05 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 04 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 03 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 02 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 31 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 27 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 26 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-25 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 19 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 18 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 1 March 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India