This set of Current Affairs Daily GK Quiz 13 January 2019 Contains 6 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. "Education is not the amount of information that is put into your brain and runs riot there, undigested, all your life." is a famous quote of:
National Youth Day is celebrated on 12 January every year on the occasion of the birthday of Swami Vivekananda.
2. Which of the organization has launched the "Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza"?
NASSCOM has launched the Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza in association with Municipal Governments of Guiyang and Dalian.
3. Sanskriti Kumbh being held at Prayagraj is organized by Union Ministry of Culture under:
4. Who is the head of the SEBI's Research Advisory committee to link research to policy making?
5. Who has been ranked No.1 in the light fly (45-48kg) category by the International Boxing Association (AIBA)?
6. Who is the president of Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWF) to be named as as India’s Chef de Mission for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
For the first time, a weightlifter has been named as India’s Chef de Mission for Olympics. Birendra Prasad Baishya is a former union minister and Rajya Sabha Member from Assam.
Previous Day’s Daily Quiz Sets
- Daily Quiz 12 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 11 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 08 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 06 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 05 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 04 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 03 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 02 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 January 2019