This set of Daily Quiz 13 September 2018 contains 5 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Who has been renominated as the chairman of the Ethics Committee of Lok Sabha?
2. Which of the following union ministry has made demat mandatory for issue and transfer of shares?
3. Which of the following organization has signed an agreement with the Ministry of External Affairs for implementation of e-VidyaBharati and e-AarogyaBharati (e-VBAB) Network Project in Africa?
4. Which country ranked 19 in ‘Theft Ranking’ of nuclear weapons in Nuclear Security Index?
5. The first-ever tripartite meeting among India, Iran and Afghanistan was held in which city?
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In: