This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following city has been ranked as the world's most liveable city by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
2. Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme is a scheme of the:
This is a UN award-winning scheme aimed at improving the status & well-being of girl child by incentivizing schooling of teenage girls and delaying their marriage until the age of 18.
3. SWIFT, a banking terminology stands for:
4. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Government's road safety program?
5. Who was the first martyr of the Assam Movement?
6. Bohuwa dance is a traditional dance of:
7. Which of the following is NOT a key category of Business Intelligence (BI) application?
8. Who was the first defence minister of India?
9. Ashoka Chakra was awarded for the first time in:
Narbahadur Thapa was the first recipient of Ashoka Chakra
10. India's first successful nuclear bomb test was conducted in:
On 18th May 1974, India's first successful nuclear test was conducted at Pokhran. The code name of this bomb was "Smiling Buddha" and this was the first confirmed nuclear weapons test by a nation outside the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council
View All Daily Quiz Update from AssamONE.com