This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 17, 18 & 19 April 2019 Contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Which country will host the world’s foremost Artificial Intelligence (AI) Summit?
The world’s foremost Artificial Intelligence (AI) Summit will be hosted at the Dubai World Trade Centre in UAE from April 30 to 1st May 2019.
2. Who has sworn-in as the new prime minister of Palestine?
3. The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has tied up with which of the following institute to protect coastal wetlands?
This is an attempt by CMFRI to build resilience against the impact of climate change in the coastal wetlands.
4. Which of the following banks has topped Forbes' list of Indian banks 2019?
Forbes has recently compiled a first-ever list of the World's Best Bank 2019 in terms of customer services and technological advancements. India private lender HDFC bank has topped Forbes' list of Indian banks 2019.
5. Which country has developed the world’s first armed amphibious drone boat?
China successfully tested the world’s first armed amphibious drone boat is named as ‘Marine Lizard’.
6. Which of the following telecom service provider (TSP) has launched "My Circle" app for women safety?
The app "My circle" is currently available at Play store. This app was launched by Bharti Airtel in collaboration with FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO). The app can send SOS signal with location to the network of any operator and signals can be sent up to 5 users at 13 different languages.
7. India’s first indigenously designed Sub-sonic Cruise Missile is:
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has recently successfully test fired the underdevelopment long-range subsonic cruise missile 'Nirbhay' from launch complex-3 of the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Chandipur, Odisha. The missile has an operational range of 1000 Km. It is capable of loitering and cruising at 0.7 Mach at altitude as low as 100 meter and covered the designated target range in 42 minutes and 23 seconds.
8. India’s first foreign interactive and exotic world park has come up in which of the following city?
EsselWorld launched India’s first foreign interactive and exotic world park at the Essel World Bird Park in Gorai, Mumbai.
9. India's first-of-its-kind 'Voter Park' has been inaugurated in which city?
10. The "World Heritage Day" is celebrated on 18th April with the theme:
The International Day for Monuments and Sites was proposed by the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) on 18 April 1982 and approved by the General Assembly of UNESCO in 1983. The aim is to promote awareness about the diversity of cultural heritage of humanity, their vulnerability and the efforts required for their protection and conservation.
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 16 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 14 & 15 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 13 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 12 April 2019
Daily Quiz 11 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 April 2019
Daily Quiz 06 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 05 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 04 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 03 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 02 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 31 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 27 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 26 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-25 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 19 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 18 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 1 March 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India