This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 18 March 2019 Contains 6 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Which bank has launched the doorstep banking service for senior citizens over 70 years of age and differently-abled customers?
2. Through which of the following telescope, 83 supermassive black holes 13 billion light-years away from Earth has been discovered?
Astronomers from Japan, Taiwan, and Princeton University have discovered 83 quasars powered by supermassive black holes in the distant universe, which were formed when the universe was only 5% of its current age.
3. Greta Thunberg, a 16 year old girl who has been nominated for 2019 Nobel Peace Prize is from which country?
Greta Thunberg has been nominated for 2019 Nobel Peace Prize for her efforts in climate activism and fighting global warming.
4. The Election Commission launched which application that will help poll observers to submit reports timely?
5. Which of the following bank got approval to acquire Gruh Finance?
Share your Results:
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India