This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Director General of Foreign Trade has banned Petroleum Coke (Petcoke) for use in:
Petcoke is one of the many industrial byproducts produced during refining of oil
2. Barak 8 missile system has been jointly developed by:
3. Who has won silver at the men's UCI Junior Track Cycling World Championships held in Aigle, Switzerland?
Teen cyclist Esow Alben scripted history by claiming India’s first ever medal — a silver in Keirin. He hails from the Andaman
4. 11th World Hindi Conference is being held in:
5. Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana initiative is run by:
It is a jointed initiative run by MoWCD, MoHFW & MoHRD. The scheme was launched on 22 January 2015
6. Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam was created on
7. How many inhabited islands of Andaman & Nicobar have been excluded from the requirement of Restricted Area Permit (RAP)?
8. Which of the following country had appointed the first-ever "Minister of Loneliness?"
Theresa May appointed Tracey Crouch as the first minister of loneliness. The move has been made to tackle the isolation felt by more than one in ten people in the UK
9. Where was India's first Garbage festival organized?
India's first garbage festival (Kachara Mahotsav) was organized from 19 to 21 January 2018 at Raipur, Chattisgarh
10. What is the full form of the PENCIL web portal launched by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh
View All Daily Quiz Update From Us.