This set of Daily Quiz 2 September 2018 contains 8 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Panini language laboratory was launched by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to promote Hindi among youth in which of the following country?
2. Which of the following country successfully tested world's first hyper-sonic aircraft?
3. Repurpose Used Cooking Oil (RUCO), an initiative to enable collection & conversion of used cooking oil to biodiesel has been launched by?
4. 24th World Congress of Philosophy was held in:
5. Ibrahim Boubacar Keita has been re-elected as the president of which country?
6. In the first phase of Face recognition feature of UIADI AADHAR based authentication, the feature will be used by:
The phased roll out will start from 15 September 2018
7. Which one is CORRECT about the Multi-Option Payment Acceptance Device (MOPAD) launched by SBI?
8. Which of the following institute has signed MoU with All India Institute of Ayurveda to boost research in traditional medicine & streamline hospital care facility?
Other Quiz Sets You Might be Interested In: