This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. 8th Asian Games is being held in:
18th Asian Games was inagurated in 18th August, and the game will held till 2nd September 2018
2. Former UN general secretary, Kofi Annan was awarded the Nobel prize in:
3. In the first phase of Face recognition feature of UIADI AADHAR based authentication, the feature will be used by:
The phased roll out will start from 15 September 2018
4. Which of the following disease has been recently added by insurers to cover under medical insurance as per the order of Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India?
5. Ibrahim Boubacar Keita has been re-elected as the president of which country?
6. World's first International Centre for Humanitarian Forensic was launched in:
7. Which is the first Asian country to host Olympics?
Japan hosted the Asia's first Olympics in 1964
8. Oldest written constitution is:
9. Transcendental Meditation, a specific form of silent mantra meditation was developed by:
10. Who was the first Indian to climb mount Everest?
View All Daily Quiz Update From Us.