This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 26 March 2019 Contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Who has been awarded the 2019 Templeton Prize?
The award is given to person who has made an exceptional contribution to affirming life's spiritual dimension, whether through insight, discovery, or practical works.
2. World Tuberculosis Day, observed on 24th March is celebrated to honor:
Dr. Robert Koch discovered the TB bactarium on 24th March 1882. In 1982, on the one-hundredth anniversary of Robert Koch's presentation, the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (IUATLD) proposed that 24 March be proclaimed an official World TB Day and WHO adopted this day in 1997.
3. World Meteorological Day is observed every year on:
The date of the establishment of the World Meteorological Organization in 23 March 1950 has been named World Meteorological Day.
4. India's deepest shaft cave has been discovered in which state?
The 105m deep India's deepest shaft cave has been discovered at Krem Um Ladaw in East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya during the 28th edition of the annual 'Caving in the Abode of the Clouds Expedition'. The cave system has fossils of dinosaurs, especially the Mosasaurus, a giant reptile that lived 66-76 million years ago.
5. Which of the following airlines has become the first Indian low-cost airline to join IATA?
SpiceJet has become the India's fitst low-cost airline to join the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 20-25 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 19 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 18 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 1 March 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India