This set of Daily Quiz 28 August 2018 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1, India's first bio-fuel flight to fly from?
SpiceJet is the flight-operator of this flight.
2. 3rd Indian Ocean Conference was held in:
The 3rd Indian Ocean Conference (27-28 August 2018) was inaugurated by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj & her Vietnamese counterpart Pham Binh Min.
3. Which of the following state government has written to National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) to revive its Cheetah reintroduction project?
4. G20 Digital Economy Ministerial meeting was held in:
5. Which of the following space agency has launched world's first wind-sensing satellite?
6. A file within a permanent memory is identified through its:
7. Which one is correct about the Naga Hills District of Assam Province?
8. NVRAM Stands for:
9. Who has been appointed as the governor of Meghalaya?
10. Which of the following organization has been designated by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) to curb online child pornography & sexual violence?
View All Daily Quiz