This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. India's first Blockchain district was launched by:
Blockchain, is a growing record of lists or blocks using cryptocurrency. The technology is used in encrypted financial transaction.
2. Which of the following state govt. has launched "Shaur Nahin" or "Horn not ok" to spread awareness of noise pollution?
3. Which of the following constitution bill seeks to grant constitutional status to the National Commission for Backward Classes?
4. The designer of the Indian National Flag was:
5. The primary objective of the WOW app launched by the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) is:
WOW- Wellness of Women, the app was launched by women wing of the FICCI
6. Pare hydro-electric project will harness the hydroelectric potential of which of the following tributary of the river Brahmaputra?
The project was launched by NEEPCO in Papum Pare district of Arunachal, near Itanagar
7. According to Assam Accord, Archaeological Survey of India has taken up the protection, preservation, and development of which of the following monuments?
ASI has taken up the protection, preservation, and development of 5 monuments. These are a) Singri Temple’s ruins b) Urvarshi Archaeological Site c) Poa-Mecca, Hajo d) Kedar Temple, Hajo and e) Hayagriva Madhava Temple, Hajo
8. Which one is correct about the Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY)?
PMKKKY will ensure & minimize adverse impact of long-term sustainable livelihoods for the affected people in mining areas.
9. WDC- PMKSY is the abbreviation of:
10. Assam plantation Crops Development Corporation Ltd was established in:
It was established under the control of Assam Soil Conservation Department