This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following country was elected as the president of the Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD) in the AIDB conference held in Sri Lanka?
2. Which of the following Asian countries got Strategic Trade Authorization-1 (STA-1) status before India from the United States?
Also, India is the 37th country to be designated the STA-1 status by the US.
3. Daojali Hading, Dima Hasao is a site of:
4. The last king of the Kamata kingdom was removed by:
5. Ekasarana Dharma is a part of which of the following Hindu tradition?
6. Which one is correct about the Assam Movement?
7. Treaty of Asurar Ali was signed by:
The treaty was signed by Momai Tamuli Barbarua & Allah Yar Khan in February 1639
8. Which of the following treaty brought Mir Jumla's rule in Garhgaon to an end?
9. Who was the last Moamoria leader of the Moamoria rebellion?
10. India's first peasant movement against the British rule was:
The movement took place in 1861 near Nagaon, Assam