This set of Daily Quiz 5 October 2018 contains 6 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following is correct about the operation "Samudra Maitri"?
2. “Udyam Abhilasha” launched by SIDBI is a/an:
SIDBI launches a National Level Entrepreneurship Awareness Campaign “UDYAM ABHILASA” to encourage youth to become entrepreneurs in 115 aspirational districts.
3. What is the rank of India in Government e-Payments Adoption Ranking (GEAR)?
It is an Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) global ranking, where Norway topped in the list and India has jumped by eight position in ranking from 36th last year.
4. India’s first coal-gasification plant to be established in:
It will be located in Talcher, Odisha.
5. India’s first ever Global Skills Park (GSP) will be established in:
It will be equipped with international training facilities to enhance Madhya Pradesh’s Technical and Vocational education and Training (TVET) system.