This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 8 November 2018 contains 6 multiple choice questions. One mark for each. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. The first WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health was held in which city?
2. India’s first asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge “Signature Bridge” has recently inaugurated in which of the following cities?
3. The Union government has awarded which of the following state police for citizen services under an e-governance project “CCTNS”?
CCTNS- Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and System
4. What is the theme of the United Nations for 2018 World Cities Day (WCD)?
5. Which decommissioned aircraft carrier will be converted into India’s first-ever moored maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre?
Maharashtra cabinet has approved proposal for this project.
6. The first ever India-US bilateral dialogue on Intellectual Property (IP) Policy was held in:
It was launched by US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC) and Industry body Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) in partnership with US-India Business Council.