This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 9 April 2019 Contains 5 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Which country’s space agency has successfully dropped an explosive on asteroid Ryugu to make crater?
The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) has said that its Hayabusa2 spacecraft has successfully blasted the surface of an asteroid Ryugu to make a carter on its surface.
2. Which IIT has collaborated with the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) on standardization and conformity assessment?
Under the MoU, the two have agreed to set-up a Centre of Excellence in the field of Standardization, Testing and Conformity Assessment with the BIS branding at the IIT Delhi campus.
3. India's first railway station to get Green ISO certification is:
By carrying out directives issued by the National Green Tribunal (NGT), The Guwahati Railway Station has become the first station in India to obtain the ISO 14001: 2015 certification for implementation of environment management system.
4. The "death switch" mechanism in plant's immune system is discovered by scientists of which country?
Chinese scientists have discovered a possible "death switch" mechanism in plant's immune system that triggers infected cells to self-destruct, thus limiting the spread of the disease and keeping other parts of the plant healthy.
5. Vipin Ananad Monday has been appointed as the Managing Director of:
Share your Results:
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 08 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 April 2019
Daily Quiz 06 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 05 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 04 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 03 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 02 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 31 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 27 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 26 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-25 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 19 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 18 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 1 March 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India