This set of Daily Quiz 9 October 2018 contains 7 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. JIMEX 18: 3rd edition of Japan-India maritime exercise is being held at:
JIMEX 18 will be spread over eight days from 7 to 15 October 2018 and will comprise Harbour Phase and Sea Phase of four days each.
2. Crop damages in wild animal attack are put under which of the following insurance scheme on pilot basis by the union govt?
3. Nirman Kusuma programme for providing financial assistance to the children of construction workers for their technical education has been launched by which of the following state govt?
4. Indian Air Force day is observed on:
86th Indian Air Force day was observed on 8th October 2018 to mark its foundation day
5. Which of following IIT has decided to establish an ‘Academy of Leadership’?
The academy will be named after philanthropist and strategist Partha Sarathy Ghosh.
6. The first-ever Regional Conference on ‘Women in Detention and Access to Justice’ has been held in which of the following city?
The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) organized the conference from 4 Oct to 5 Oct 2018 in collaboration with the Prison Department, Himachal Pradesh