Deputy Commissioner Office invites application for 324 posts Gaon Buras in standard form (Assam Gazette of part IX. Here is the details of DC Office Cachar Gaon Bura Recruitment 2018.
Advertisement No.- RLR.187/2007/39 dtd. 10.04.2018
Last Date to Apply- 20 September 2018 5.00 PM
Advertisement Date- 29 August 2018
Application Mode- Offline (Standard form)
Application Submission Location- Concerned Circle Office during office hour (Within 20/09/2018 5.00 PM)
Circle Wise Posts (Total- 324)
- Sadar Circle- 102
- Sonai Circle- 61
- Lakhipur Circle- 66
- Udharbond Circle- 28
- Katigorah Circle- 67
- Educational Qualification- Minimum 10th Standard passed from a recognized board/institution recognized by State/Central Govt.
- Age– Minimum 35 years
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Locality– Applicant must be citizen of India and a permanent resident of the village/one of the villages in respect of which he/she seeks appointment
- The applicant should be physically fit and have a sound mind
- The applicant should not be a government employee or a member of any political party
- The applicant should have landed property/immovable property in his/her name in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaon Bura
- The applicant should have worked / volunteered for the advancement of government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- The applicant should not be declared as a defaulter in payment of any government dues. In this regard, candidates should submit Bakijai clearance, house tax clearance from concerned Gaon Panchayat (G.P)
- The applicant should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in the society
How to Apply
Last Date to Apply- 20/09/2018 5.00 PM
Application Mode- Offline (Standard Form)
Steps to Apply-
- Fill the standard form as per requirements
- Submit the filled application with relevant document in the Office Chamber of the concerned circle officer.