Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute Recruitment 2018: Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Indian citizens for the following ad-hoc posts at Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute, Regional Cancer Centre, Guwahati-781016, Assam, India.
Last Date to Apply: 01-09-2018
|Name of Post||Eligibility||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Biomedical Engineer||B.E. (Biomedical) 1st Class with 3 years experience in Hospital setup. Experience|
less than 3 years but more than 1 year will be considered for lower pay.
Age : Below 35 years
|1||Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000/- p.m.|
|Speech and Swallowing Therapist||Hold a recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy and registered with the Speech and Language Therapy Registration Board / Council. Experience of working with adults with acquired communication and swallowing|
Difficulties in an acute hospital setting is desirable
|1||Rs.17,790 per month|
|Medical Counselor||M.Phil in Clinical Psychology from a|
|1||Rs. 18,000/- per month|
|Clinical Coordinator||Science Graduate with one year working experience in health related institution. Candidate must have biology as one subject in Class-XII standard. Working|
experience in hospital for one year will be given preference.
|3||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|ICU Technician||B.Sc with 55% marks and one year certificate/diploma course in ICU. One year work experience as ICU Technician is desirable.||3||Rs.15,180 per month|
|Graduate with one year Computer|
Diploma from a recognized Institution with minimum 2 years experience of
working in hospital set-up and typing
proficiency with software knowledge
|2||Rs. 12,000/- per month|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format supported by attested copies of certificates & mark-sheets to the Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati-781016
- Last Date of receiving application is 01-09-2018
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date of submission of applications,
will not be considered
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate
to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without
assigning any reason thereof.
Date of Interview
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing in the interview will be published in the website of the Institute www.bbcionline.org (bulletin-advertisement section) on 10.09.2018. Date & time of interview will be published in the website on 18.09.2018 and no separate call letter will be issued to the candidates
- For LDA-cum-Computer Operator, written and practical test (computer typing test) will be conducted, which will be notified in the website at the time of publication of the list of eligible candidates on 10.09.2018