This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Limnology is a study of:
It covers the biological, chemical, physical, geological, and other attributes of all inland waters
2. Which one is a source of non-renewable energy?
3. Which one is INCORRECT about Fossil Fuels?
4. Acid rain is caused by emission of:
5. Which one is incorrect about acid rain?
The Increased amount of acidic matters in the air contribute to heart and lung problems including asthma and bronchitis
6. When was the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act passed?
7. Which one is CORRECT about the CAMPA bill?
CAMPA-Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority bill
8. What is the safe noise level for a city as fixed by the World Health Organization?
9. Which of the following is NOT a performance monitoring tool of the Swachh Bharat mission?
10. Who is considered as the "Father of Indian Ecology?"