FREMAA Assam Recruitment 2019: Assistant Engineer/Technical Officer (Civil)
Last Date: 02-02-2019
Flood and River Erosion Management Agency of Assam (FREMAA) invites application for the posts of Assistant Engineer/Technical Officer (Civil) for posting location Mirza, Guwahati, Jorhat, and Dibrugarh.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer/Technical Officer (Civil)
Total Posts: 4
Pay: Rs. 45.000/- per month. TA/DA and other allowances admissible as per FREMAA norms.
Educational Qualification: B.E. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
2. Retired Govt Engineers (Civil) uptill the age of 63 years with experience of 10-15 years,
- Office of the Executive Engineer, PGP WR Division, Mirza
- Office of the Executive Engineer, Guwahati West WR Division, Guwahati
- Office of the Executive Engineer, Jorhat WR Division, Jorhat
- Office of the Executive Engineer, Dibrugarh WR Division, Dibrugarh
How to Apply
A detailed Resume with proper postal address, contact number and one passport size colored photograph. Attested copies of all certificates/mark-sheets pertaining to Age/Qualification/Experience etc. need to be sent to the following address within 2nd February 2019.
Chief Executive Officer, Flood and River Erosion Management Agency of Assam (FREMAA), 4th Floor, Nayantara Supermarket Building, G.S. Road, Six Mile, Guwahati — 781022
Envelope of the application should be superscribed with the relevant post applied for as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______________”