This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Oldest stock exchange of Asia is?
2. Oldest bank of India is:
3. Oldest bank of India that is still in existence:
Bank of Calcutta is known as State of India today
4. Which among the following body authorizes the credit limit to the National Co-operative Marketing Federation?
5. Oldest bank of North East India is:
This bank was established in the year 1922.
6. Which among the following correctly defines the Net Interest Income?
7. The difference between fiscal deficit and interest payment during the year is called?
8. The purchase of shares and bonds of Indian companies by Foreign Institutional Investors is called?
9. Which of the following is NOT a part of capital account?
10. A Maharatna company can invest up to which among the following amounts in a project independently?