This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following is NOT correct about Namami Gange program?
2. When was the National Green Tribunal established?
3. When was the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana(PMFBY) launched?
4. Who can be the chairperson of the National Green Tribunal?
5. Which of the following variety of Marble is found in India?
6. Who was the chairperson of the National Commission on Farmers?
The committee was constituted on November 18, 2004, under the chairmanship of Professor M.S. Swaminathan to address the nationwide calamity of farmers suicides in India.