This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. What is the minimum age to become a member of the Rajya Sabha?
2. What is the total number of Judges of the Supreme Court of India?
1 Chief Justice + 30 other judges, Article 124(1) the constitution originally provided for 1 Chief Justice of India & not more than 6 other judges
3. Which article of constitution has provision for financial emergency?
4. Who was the first Chief Election Commissioner of India?
5. What is the veto power of the president of India?
6. Which article of the constitution has provision for National Emergency?
7. Which among the following was the purpose of setting up the Balwant Rai Mehta Committee?
This committe was set up in 1956
8. Emergency provision in Indian constitution are adopted from which of the following constitution?
9. Which of the following article of the constitution has provision for president rule in India?
10. Which of the following vice president acted as president of India for the first time?
During the 15-day visit of Dr. Rajendra Prasad to the Soviet Union in June 1960, the then Vice- President Dr. Radhakrishnan acted as the President