NEDFi Recruitment 2018: Assistant Manager Grade A & Management Trainee:
Last Date to Apply: 02-01-2019 (2nd January 2019)
North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (NEDFi) has released notifications for the post of Assistant Manager Grade A and Management Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the post: Assistant Manager & Management Trainee
- Graduate with 60% in any discipline (55% for SC /ST) with first class MBA from reputed institutions / University (55% for SC /ST) / CA /CS/ ICWA/ CMA.
- The applicant should have consistently secured above 60% marks in Class X and XII
- Final year MBA students, having more that 60% results in past 3 semesters are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum one year post qualification on the job experience in the field of credit appraisal and monitoring/risk management in any Bank / Financial Institution or experience in consulting areas in a renowned consultancy organisation.
- Candidates having less than 1 (one) year experience, or no experience, may be considered for the post of Management Trainee
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on 30 October 2018 (Age relaxation as per government rules for reserved candidates)
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address latest by 2nd January 2019.
Deputy General Manager (HRD & Admin),
North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (NEDFi),
“NEDFi House” G.S. Road,
Dispur, Guwahati – 781006.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft – Drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of “North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd” payable at Guwahati.
A two – three tier interview process will be adopted, including written test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and if necessary, a telephonic interview.