Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Volunteer Recruitment 2019:
Last Date: 03-03-2019
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) is looking for eligible candidates for the posts of volunteers that shall be deployed in the country.
Name of the Posts: Volunteer
No. of Posts: 12000
Educational Qualification: 10th Passed
Age: Minimum 18 years and below 29 years as on 1st April 2018.
Pay: Each volunteer will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000/- after successful completion of monthly target, online reporting/ feedback and receipt of online attendance.
How to Apply
a) The concerned District Youth Coordinator of NYK will issue advertisement in local daily news papers (in local language) having larger circulation. Applications may be invited through online or offline.
b) In case of offline application received, the concerned NYK will upload the application online at Kendra level.
c) A software has been developed for online submission of application forms by the candidates. The online application form is available on www.nyks.nic.in
d) Applying through online is not mandatory. Candidates may also apply through offline application. The Kendra will upload the application form pertaining to offline application received if any by candidates in stipulated time period.
- Date for Issue of fresh Advertisement: 16-02-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications – Online: 03-03-2019
- Date for Meeting of selection committee depending upon the availability DM/DC concerned: 05-03-2019 to 11-03-2019
- Date for Declaration of result: 15-03-2019
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration: 18-03-2019
- Organizing 15 days induction training to the newly deployed volunteers: From 01-04-2019 to 16-04-2019