RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018:
Start of Online Application: 9 November 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 30 November 2018
Last Date to Pay application Fee: 30 November 2018
Reserve Bank of India has released official advertisement for engaging 270 posts of Security Guard across India. In this RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018 Advertisement, total number of available vacancy in Guwahati, Assam is 10.
➡ Security Guard
Total No. of Posts: 270 [10 posts in Guwahati]
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
Age: Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on November 1, 2018, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
Experience: Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
How to Apply
➡ Before applying, candidates should know that:
- Last Date to Apply: 30 November 2018
- Application Fee/ Intimation Charge: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can apply for a vacancy existing in one office only, under which jurisdiction (refer Annexure III) they are resident as on the date of application and accordingly, will have to opt for the online test from a centre within the states/UTs under the regional jurisdiction of that office.
- Date of birth as recorded in School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/Certificate of Domicile/ Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation will only be accepted as proof of age.
- Candidates need not submit /send application printouts or copies of any other certificates.
➡ Steps to Apply Online:
Method of Selection
For this RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018, mode of selection is as follows:
Stage One: Online test comprising Objective questions of Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English
Stage Two: Physical Test for shortlisted candidates