Applications in Standard Form as prescribed in the Part-IX of the Assam Gazetted are invited by Treasury Establishment Assam Recruitment for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant at Kamrup District.
Last Date to Apply- 15-9-2018
Junior Accounts Assistant
No. of Posts- 06
Eligibility- Any Graduate from a recognized university along with One year of Diploma in Computer
Salary- Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay– Rs. 7400/-
Age Limit- Not less than 18 years or not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2018
Age Relaxation- 5 years in case of candidates of SC/ST and Person With Dissabilities
How to Apply
Applicants are need to apply offline in Standard Form as prescribed in the Part-IX of the Assam Gazetted.
- Candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
- The application form must be accompanied along with the following documents-
i) Self attested copy of age proof certificate.
ii) Self attested copy of Caste/Tribe certificate.
iii) Attested copies of Educational Qualification.
iv) Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
v) One self addressed envelope of 5 cm size affixing postal stamps of Rs. 5/- only.
vi) Copy of the registration certificate of the Employment Exchange must be enclosed along with the application form.
Application complete in all respect should be send to the following address-
The Deputy Commissioner (Treasury Department), Kamrup, Amingaon, Guwahati-31.
Date of Examination
Date of exam is not released yet.
- Candidates will have to appear in a written test on 3 (three) subjects as follows-
i) General English (Precis Writing, Drafting, Grammar and Composition)- 100 marks.
ii) General Mathematics (HSLC Standard)- 100 marks.
iii) General Knowledge- 100 marks.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test shall have to appear in computer and personality test for 50 marks for final selection on date that will be notified later on.
- The list of candidates who qualify in the written test and computer and personality test shall be hanged in the D.C’s office, Kamrup District Treasury, Amingaon, Guwahati-31.
- Reservation of post shall be applicable as per existing Govt. guideline.
- Candidates finally selected must be willing and prepared to serve in any Treasury, Sub-Treasury within the District of Kamrup.