Air India Express Ltd Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018:
Last Date to Apply: 01/01/2019
Air India Express Ltd invites application for engaging 86 Trainee Cabin Crew on fixed term contract basis for a period of 5 years to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft. The vacancy details is mentioned below:
Name of Post: Trainee Cabin Crew
Total Post: 86
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board/university
Age: Between 18 and 22 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Pay: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month.
After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs. 36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs. 18,630/- and Rs.18,000/- as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month. The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable”.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height / BMI : Minimum required for :
• Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ) / BMI – 18 – 25
• Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” ) / BMI – 18 – 22
(Relaxation of 2.5 cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be granted to candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
Preference and due weightage will be given in the selection to:
- Applicants who have three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and
Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
- Applicants who have flying experience as Cabin Crew.
- Applicants who have successfully undergone a Course in First Aid
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may apply ONLINE ONLY Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers Page of Air India Express Website: www.airindiaexpress.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
- Stage One: Group Discussion (GD)
- Stage Two: Personal Interview (PI)
- Stage Three: Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
- Start of Online Application: 12/12/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 01/01/2019