APDCL AEGCL APGCL Group A & Group B recruitment advertisement is out now for Assistant Manager, Medical Officer & Junior Manager. Interested candidates who are citizens of India and domicile of Assam can check the eligibility criteria below and apply accordingly to fill up the vacancies.
Employment Notice No.- MD/APDCL/HR/Recruitment(2018-19)/05/18/7
Application Process Mode- ONLINE
Start Date to Apply- 5th September 2018
Last Date to Apply- 25th September 2018
Fee Payment Mode- ONLINE
Gen/OBC/MOBC- Rs. 500/- only
SC/ST- Rs. 250/- only
1. Group- A (168 Posts)
a) Assistant Manager
- Electrical (APDCL- 52, AEGCL- 34, APGCL- 6)
- Mechanical (AEGCL- 4, APGCL- 9)
- Civil (APDCL- 6, APGCL- 6)
- Electronics & Communications (APDCL- 5)
- Information Technology (APDCL- 25)
- Renewable Energy (APDCL- 2)
- Human Resource (APDCL- 14, APGCL- 2)
- Law (APDCL- 2)
b) Medical Officer (AEGCL- 1)
Salary- Rs. 37,300/- to Rs. 1,12,000/- (Pay Scale) with Rs. 14,200/- (Grade Pay)
2. Group- B (108 Posts)
a) Junior Manager
- Electrical (APDCL- 55, AEGCL- 16, APGCL- 5)
- Mechanical (APDCL- 6, AEGCL- 4, APGCL- 12)
- Civil (APGCL- 5)
- Information Technology (APDCL- 5)
Salary- Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 92,000/- (Pay Scale) with Rs. 12,100/- (Grade Pay)
Kindly read the official advertisement for the exact eligibility criteria, educational qualifications and age limit required against every post.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Manager & Junior Manager will have to appear in an Online Examination.
- The online examination shall contain two papers (Paper- I & Paper- II) of 100 marks each.
- Exam Duration– 3 hours
- Question Pattern- Objective type with MCQs
- Each question will carry One mark for correct answer.
- For wrong answer One-fourth (0.25) marks will be deducted against each question.
- Paper I- General English & General Aptitude
- Paper II- Core Subjects
- Paper I- General English, General Aptitude & General Knowledge
- Paper II- Core Subjects
Candidates applying for Medical Officer will have to appear for the Interview only.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through Online mode only on or before 25th September 2018 as given below-
- Go to www.apdcl.org
- Scroll down the Home page and click on the Career Section
- Link to apply online is not yet given in the Career Section by APDCL. Kindly stay updated.
Candidates are requested to be ready with his/her scanned passport size recent colour photograph along with the signature to be uploaded at the time of filling up their applications online.
Required passport size- Maximum 100KB with minimum resolution 200×250 pixels.
Required signature size- Maximum 50KB with minimum resolution 250×60 pixels.
The print out of the Application form, self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents (for verification purpose) are to be submitted at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for).
Date of Examination & Interview
Examination and Interview dates are not yet notified. All candidates are hereby requested to stay updated from time to time.