Assam State Housing Board Recruitment 2018:- ASHB, RGB Road, Guwahati, -5 invites online application for intending Indian citizens for the following posts mentioned below.
Last Date to Apply: 23-08-2018
|Name of Post||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Junior Assistant (HQ Level)||7||BA, BSc, BCom + 6 months Computer Diploma|
|Junior Assistant (District Level)||10||BA, BSc, BCom + 6 months Computer Diploma|
|Account Assistant||5||BCom + 6 months Computer Diploma + Tally Knowledge|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||9||Diploma in Civil Engg|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1||Diploma in Electrical Engg|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||3||BE/BTech Civil Engg|
|Sectional Assistant||6||HSSLC + 3 months diploma in General Works|
|Mandal||1||HSLC + 6 months Land recorder course|
How to Apply
- Gen/OBC:- Rs. 350
- SC/ST:- Rs. 200
- BPL/PH:- NIL
Application Mode: Online
Steps to Apply Online:
- Applicants are requested to apply online by logging into https://ashb.assam.gov.in/latest and click on the Apply Online for Junior Assistant, Account Assistant etc.
- You will be redirected to http://www.onlinener1.com/
- Online portal for applying for different posts is available till 3PM of 23 August 2018
- Candidate must choose carefully post he/she applying for, which can’t be changed at later time
- Uploading e-Admin, rejection/selection list will be published in the website and in local newspaper.
- For Junior Assistant, Account Assistant (Post 1, 2, 3): Written test followed by computer proficiency test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and called for the a computer proficiency test on a 1: 4 ratio
- For all other posts:- Written test. There is no intimation of the interview for the other posts in the official advertisement. Candidate should visit https://ashb.assam.gov.in for more updates
- Document verification will be notified later at the above-mentioned website.
Related Study Material
Books: Click here to view and download free eBooks
MCQ Quiz: You can also practice our MCQ series listed below