This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following city of Assam is called the city of eternal romance?
2. Which of the following place is called as the Navadweep of Assam?
3. Where is the Assam Co-operative Jute mills Ltd located?
4. All India Radio center is not located in:
5. Manas National Park falls in:
6. Baksa district was created from part of the:
7. What is the correct sequence of the following districts of Assam in descending order of their geographical area?
8. Which of the following is a north bank tributary of the river Barak?
9. Paddy Research center, ICAR-Central Rice Research Institute is located in:
10. Which of the following river doesn't originate in the hills of Arunachal
The Kolong river diverts out from the Brahmaputra river in Hatimura region of Jakhalabandha, Nagaon and meets the same at Kolongpar near Guwahati.
Share your Results: