This set of Assam Govt Schemes & Policies MCQ contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which one is correct about the Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY) implemented in Assam?
PMKKKY will ensure & minimize adverse impact of long-term sustainable livelihoods for the affected people in mining areas.
2. According to Assam Accord, Archaeological Survey of India has taken up the protection, preservation, and development of which of the following monuments?
ASI has taken up the protection, preservation, and development of 5 monuments. These are a) Singri Temple’s ruins b) Urvarshi Archaeological Site c) Poa-Mecca, Hajo d) Kedar Temple, Hajo and e) Hayagriva Madhava Temple, Hajo
3. Digital North East Vision 2022 is a:
4. Which one is correct about the Mines & Minerals department of Govt. of Assam?
5. NRC pilot project 2010 was launched in:
6. Assam Moitri Scheme is a scheme for:
7. Border Areas Development Programme (BADP) covers:
The districts are Dhubri, Baksa, Chirang, Kokrajhar, Udalguri, South Salmara Mankachar, Karimganj, & Cachar
8. Simanta Gyan Arohan Asoni is a scheme under:
Under this program, Govt has planned the exchange of knowledge and skills & HRD related activities for the students from urban areas by promoting tours to and homestay for these urban students in the border villages, in collaboration with Education Department of Assam
9. SIDF(KAAC) stands for:
10. Which of the following Panchayat act incorporated the Panchayati Raj in Assam under the 73rd Amendment Act, 1992 of the Constitution?
Assam Panchayat Act, 1994 received assent of the honorable governor on 22 April 1994 and first Panchayat election were held in October 1996 to establish three-tier Panchayat Raj System.
Share your Results: