This set of Assam Govt Schemes & Policies MCQ contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following scheme of the Government of Assam aims to improve efficiency, ease of doing business and transparency in Public Financial Management?
ASPIRe- Assam State Public Finance Institutional Reforms. A scheme under the Dept of Finance, Govt of Assam ReSTART- Restructuring Systems and Technology for Augmentation of Resources for Transformed Assam Lead EAP- Lead Externally Aided Project
2. Which of the following organization of Assam is responsible for delivering World Bank-funded Assam Citizen-Centric Service Delivery Project (ACCSDP)?
3. Sneha Sprasha, a scheme by Govt. of Assam, Department of Health & Family Welfare, being implemented by NHM Assam is a scheme for:
Families with annual income less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh shall be eligible for availing benefits under the scheme, while priority shall be given to BPL families
4. An innovative scheme with the brand name “Amar Dukan”, is a scheme under which of the following department of Government of Assam?
5. Which of the following scheme of Govt. of Assam provides referrals to other hospitals outside the state to BPL families for life-threatening diseases?
Assam Arogya Nidhi (AAN) provides financial assistance to BPL families and referrals to hospitals inside & outside the state for certain diseases. 50 % of the funds are provided by Govt of India and the maximum threshold for financial assistance is Rs. 15 lakhs. For detailed description visit- https://hfw.assam.gov.in/schemes/assam-arogya-nidhi-aan
6. "APUN GHAR" a scheme of Govt of Assam that provides housing loan to regular state govt employees is a scheme under which department of Govt of Assam?
7. Assam Government Marketing Cooperation Ltd (AGMC) is responsible for implementing schemes of:
8. Which of the following scheme of the Education Department, Govt. of Assam imparts education on skill based innovation teaching learning tactics?
SAPTADHARA scheme is being implemented by RMSA. Details of education schemes in Assam is available at https://education.assam.gov.in/schemes/significant-schemes
9. Susrusha scheme of Department of Health & Family welfare, Govt of Assam provides:
10. Which of the following scheme of Govt. of Assam had been launched for village health outreach through Mobile Health Units (MHU)?
Share your Results: