Directorate of Town & Country Planning Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018.
Last Date- 31/10/2018
Recruiting Organization: Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam
Application Mode- Offline( Standard Form)
Applications in Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of Grade-III vacant posts in the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam on direct recruitment basis as below.
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant (H.Q. Level)
No of posts :4 (four)
Reservation : ST(P)-1, Unreserved-3
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university and must possess computer skills with working knowledge in M.S. Office Word, Excel, Power point etc.
Essential Qualification: Proficiency in Assamese writing & computer typing skill
Scale of Pay : Rs. 14000.00 to Rs. 49000.00 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200.00 plus other allowances as admissible under rules
Age : 18 to 43 years as on 1st January’2018 (Upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years in case of ST(P) as per O.M. No. ABP06/ 2016/04, dtd. 03.03.16).
How to Apply
Application Fee: Nil (as per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/ 12, dtd. 21.05.18)
Steps to Apply Offline
- Furnish the following list of documents along with the application in standard form
- Pass Certificate and Mark-sheet from HSLC onward
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate, if any
- Computer Diploma/Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course
- Affix 1(one) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2(two) copies should be enclosed along with the application.
- 1 (one) no. of Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in ‘Bold letters’ in the top of the Envelope containing the application form.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and registration no. with date must be mentioned in their application form. Candidates already in Govt. / Govt. Undertaking service should apply through proper channel.
3. Address for Submission of Offline Application: Office of the Director, Town & Country Planning, Assam, Dispur,Guwahati-781006.
4. Last date of application: 31/10/2018