This set of Computer Knowledge GK MCQ Set- 10 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Google Dataset Search is designed for:
Google launched the service on September 5, 2018, and it helps researchers locate online data that is freely available for use. URL for Google Dataset Search is https://toolbox.google.com/datasetsearch
2. The study of algorithms and mathematical models that helps computer system to progressively improve their performance on a specific task is:
3. The databases of Bitcoin transactions are managed by which of the following technology?
Blockchain technology is a growing list of records, where each block of record is represented by cryptographic hash of previous block.
4. Now-a-days, the use of QLED TV is on rise, the "Q" of the QLED stands for:
QLED- Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diode
5. The Virtual Reality (VR) systems that include transmission of vibrations and other sensations to the user through a game controller or other devices are known as:
6. The latest invention in Bio-Metric Identification, "Palm Secure" uses pattern recognition of which of the following?
PlamSecure is a leading-edge authentication system, developed by Fujitsu uses biometric technology to authenticate a user's identity based on palm vein patterns.
7. The first Mind-controlled wheelchair to reach production was designed by:
Born on 23 July 1992, Diwakar Vaish is an Indian born robotics researcher and Head of Robotics and Research at A-SET Training and Research Institutes. He also invented "Manav" the India's first 3D printed expandable platform humanoid robot.
8. The system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people, that has the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction is known as:
9. Solid State Drive (SSD), that uses integrated circuit assemblies as memory is a:
Non Volatile Memory (NVM) is a type of memory where data is not removed after a power reset. Hard Disk Drive (HDD) is an example of NVM.
10. The facility in telecommunication that allows law enforcement agencies to selectively wiretap individual subscribers is known as:
Lawful Interception for IP Multimedia System (LI-IMS) can only be done by law enforcement agencies with court orders or other legal authorization. Tracking/Tapping individuals data without legal procedures is a criminal offense in India under the Right to Privacy and under section 43A of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, any corporate doing such activities may be held liable to pay damages to the person so affected.