This set of Computer Knowledge MCQ Set- 9 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Random Access Memory (RAM) is a:
2. Media Access Control (MAC) address of a digital computer is stored in:
MAC address is the physical address of a computer in a networking environment, the IP is a virtual address (software defined) in a networking environment.
3. Which of the following is an open source spreadsheet software bundle?
4. SIM card is used in mobile phones to communicate over a telecom network, SIM stands for:
SIM is an integrated circuit that securely stores the international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI)
5. Which of the following is associated with the monitor of a digital computer?
CRT- Cathode Ray Tube, CRT display is still in use in a digital computer as a monitoring device.