This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. PAN Stands for:
2. Payroll system is a:
3. NVRAM Stands for:
NVRAM is a random access memory that keeps in information even when its power is turned off
4. Housing all hardware, software, storage and processing in different site locations is called:
When all these are performed form one site location, it is called as centralized processing
5. Before saving a word file, the typed word file is stored in:
6. Files are delivered on the internet through which of the following protocol?
7. Bio-metric devices are:
8. Which of the following services of a digital computer provides processing & memory management techniques that allow two or more tasks or programs to run simultaneously?
9. A file within a permanent memory is identified through its:
10. Which of the following group consists of only input devices?
Share your Results:
View all Computer Knowledge MCQs