This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 1 April 2019 Contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Who is the author of the book “Indian Fiscal Federalism”?
Former RBI Governor Dr. Y V Reddy and Dr. G R Reddy co-authored the book “Indian Fiscal Federalism”
2. Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) has provided gold rating to which of the following railway station?
For green measures, Vijayawada railway station has received gold ratings from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
3. Which of the following organization has decided to establish a regulatory sandbox for Fintech startups?
To regulate the Finanicial Technology (FinTech) startup companies, RBI has decided to set up a regulatory sandbox for fintechs.
4. Who has received the Oxford University's Bodley Medal 2019?
This is the highest honour bestowed by the University of Oxford's world-famous Bodleian Libraries.
5. Which of the following organization has passed a resolution to combat terrorist financing?
The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has unanimously passed the first-ever resolution ordering members to enforce laws against terror financing.
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 31 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 27 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 26 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-25 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 19 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 18 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 1 March 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India