This set of Daily Quiz 29 August 2018 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Horizon 2020: a research program to develop next-generation influenza vaccine is a joint venture of:
2. Union government has inked $300 million agreement with which of the following bank to scale-up energy efficiency program?
3. 4th Asian Electoral Stakeholders Forum (AESF) was held in:
4. India's first bio-fuel flight is powered by:
The flight will fly from Dehradun to Delhi and the flight operator is SpiceJet
5. World's largest Energy service company (ESCO) is:
6. Energy Efficiency Services Limited, India was founded in:
EESL was founed on 10th December, 2009
7. Assam Flying Club Limited was established in:
Assam Flying Club Limited was established in 1958 at Shillong, the capital of Assam at that time
8. Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) is a scheme of:
9. Who is honored with the game changer of 2018 title by Asian society?
10. As per the report of Centre for Science and Technology, which of the following city topped in clean transport?
View all Daily Quiz Update from AssamONE