This set of Daily Quiz 1 September 2018 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. ARIIA Stands for:
Ministry of HRD has introduced ARIIA to rank institutions and universities primarily on innovation-related indications.
2. Zokhawthar, the newly opened land immigration checkpoint on Indo-Myanmar is located in:
3. National Student Startup Policy (NSSP) has been formulated by:
4. Which article of the Constitution of India mandates the state to prohibit the slaughter of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle?
5. Who was considered the real founder of Muslim Empire in India?
6. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Indian Banks' Association?
He is also the chairman of PNB
7. Which of the following is a non-conventional source of energy?
8. Who is known as the father of Indian digital photography?
9. India's first supercomputer PARAM 8000 was made by:
10. NKN Stands for:
Other Quiz Sets you might be interested in: