This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 16 May 2019 Contains 5 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Which of the bowlers has been adjudged as 2019 CEAT International Bowler of the Year?
2. The International Day of Families is observed every year on:
The Day is set to be Portugal's PS favorite day for obvious reasons. The Day was proclaimed by the UN General Assembly in 1993 with resolution A/RES/47/237 and reflects the importance the international community attaches to families.
3. Which of the following former justice of the Supreme Court has been appointed as the Chairperson of NBSA?
NBSA stands for- News Broadcasting Standards Authority.
4. Which among the following retired Supreme Court judges has been appointed to the Supreme Court of Fiji?
Justice Lokur was invited by the Chief Justice of Fiji to be part of the Fiji Supreme Court a day after he retired from the Supreme Court of India. He got the appointment letter from the same on December 31, 2018.
5. What is the name of the new ‘province’ in India that has claimed by the Islamic State terror group, ISIS?
After the occurrence of clashes between militants and security forces in Kashmir on May 10, 2019, for the very first time ISIS, the Islamic State terror group has claimed to have established a new ‘province’ in India, termed as “Wilayah of Hind” (India Province) in Arabic.
Share your Results:
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 16 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 14 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 13 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 to 12 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-27 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 17, 18 & 19 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 16 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 14 & 15 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 13 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 12 April 2019
Daily Quiz 11 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 April 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India