This set of Daily Quiz 10 October 2018 contains 7 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. William Nordhaus and Paul Romer has been awardes 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for:
2. Who has won the India's maiden gold at the youth olympics 2018 being held at Argentina?
Jeremy (15) won the gold in 62 kg men. He hails from Mizoram
3. The 10th Biennial International Exhibition & Conference “India Chem 2018” was held in which of the following city?
The conference was jointly organized by the department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FICCI)
4. Who has been appointed as the chief statistician of India (CSI)?
5. India's first 'Methanol Cooling Fuel Program' has been launched in which of the following state?
In Assam, the Namrup-based Assam Petrochemicals Limited (APL) rolled out Asia’s first canister based and India’s first “Methanol Cooking Fuel Program." on 5th October 2018.
6. Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference of Indian religions is being held in:
7. What is the current repo rate as per RBI's 4th bi-monthly monetary policy statement for 2018-2019?
Repo rate is the rate at which RBI lends to banks.
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In:
- Daily Quiz 9 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 8 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 7 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 6 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 5 October 2018