This set of Daily Quiz 10 September 2018 contains 8 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. World Summit on Accreditation (WOSA)-2018 was held in:
It was organized by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) with main focus (theme) on “Challenges and Opportunities in Outcome Based Accreditation”.
2. World Hindu Congress- 2018 was held in:
3. Under which of the following article of the constitution, Odisha assembly has passed a resolution for establishing Legislative Council (Vidhan Parishad)?
4. Chagos islands, is a disputed land between which of the following countries?
5. Who has been appointed as the Managing Director of SBI?
6. Which of the following country is going to test world's first space elevator?
Researchers at Shizuoka University, a Japanese team, has developed a space elevator, a miniature version on satellites. The first trial of the miniature version of the apparatus and monitoring equipment on satellites will be conducted in the month of September.
7. ‘Shades of Truth: A Journey Derailed’, the book is written by:
8. India's first railway varsity, the National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) started operations in:
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In: