This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 14 May 2019 Contains 5 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. After the United Kingdom, which country in the world has become the second to declare climate emergency?
After the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland has officially become the 2nd country in the world to declare a climate and biodiversity emergency.
2. Which of the following Indian armed force has decided to observe 2019 as ‘Year of Next of Kin’?
To inform the next of kin of battle casualties, ex-servicemen and serving soldiers about entitled financial benefits, welfare schemes and help resolve pension-related problems, Indian Army has declared 2019 as the year of next of kin.
3. Which of the following state has become the first to get Supreme Court's grant on law for reservation in promotion and seniority to SC and ST employees?
Karnataka becomes the first state to gain from a Constitution (5-judge) Bench order of September 2018 that modified a 2006 order requiring the States to show quantifiable data to prove the “backwardness” of an SC/ST community in order to provide quota in promotion in public employment.
4. International Nurse Day is observed every year on the birth anniversary of foundation philosopher of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale, the date is:
International Nurse Day is observed every year on the birth anniversary of foundation philosopher of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale. She was born on 12 May 1820 in Italy and she was an English social reformer and statistician, and the founder of modern nursing.
5. Bharat Firbre, which has launched first high speed optical fibre based internet connection in Pulwama is associated with which telecom giant?
State-owned telecom firm BSNL has become the first operator to start optical fibre-based high-speed broadband service in Pulwama with the launch of 'Bharat Fibre".
Share your Results:
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 13 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 to 12 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-27 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 17, 18 & 19 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 16 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 14 & 15 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 13 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 12 April 2019
Daily Quiz 11 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 April 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India