This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following Indian city tops in the Ease of Living Index published by Housing Ministry?
In this survey, 111 cities have been surveyed and Guwahati ranked 85 in this list
2. Which of the following are the cleanliest A1 & A category railway station as per Third Party Survey report published by the union railway ministry?
In this list, North Western Railway Zone tops in the zonal survey
3. Ayushman Bharat Scheme is a:
The full roll-out of this scheme is expected to be announced from September 25 onwards, the birth anniversary of RSS ideologue Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay
4. Jana Gana Mana was officially adopted as the National Anthem of India on:
5. Who was the first chief minister of India to hoist the National flag on independence day?
Until 1973, governor hoisted the flag on I-Day, but in 1974 M. Karunanidhi became the first CM to hoist the flag as he took up the issue with the central govt of that period.
6. Who was the first person to unfurl the Indian National Flag on a foreign soil?
She unfurled the flag on the second Socialist International summit in Stuttgart, Germany.
7. Which one is correct about the hoisting of the first Indian flag?
8. When did the Supreme Court of India amend the flag code to give rights to citizens to hoist the national flag at any time as per the flag code?
9. The saffron color of the Indian national flag represents:
10. Which of the following has the only right to manufacture and supply Flag of India?
View All Daily Quiz Update